Topic: From National to Global: Implementing the Standard of Psychosocial Care in Oncology
Location: Washington DC & NYC, USA
Time: 28 July – 10 August 2015
International Society for Psycho-Oncology Federation meeting decision:
Dr. Daisuke Fujisawa – IPOS Federation Deputy Chair
dr. Luzia Travado – IPOS President, Champalimaud Cancer Center
dr. Anja Menhert – IPOS Board of Directors
dr. Joan R. Bloom PhD – UC Berkeley School of Public Health
Stony Brook Medicine, School of Public Welfare
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
dr. Barbara Hale, MSW, LCSW – Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
dr. Dena O’Malley – Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Associate Professor for Professional Practice
Director, Center for International Social Work
School of Social Work
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Special meetings and events:
IPOS Federation meeting, representing Romania
Early Career Professionals Mentoring Lunch APOS-IPOS
with Prof Lea Baider – Hadassah Medical Center, Israel
with Dr. Matthew J. Loscalzo – City of Hope, USA
IPOS presents this online lecture series of ten webcasts, funded by the European School of Oncology (ESO).
The core webcasts in Romanian are:
- Psychosocial Assessment in Cancer Patients by Uwe Koch MD, PhD and Anja Mehnert PhD
- Psychosocial Interventions: Evidence and Methods for Supporting Cancer Patients by Maggie Watson PhD and Barry Bultz PhD
- Distress Management in Cancer by Jimmie C. Holland MD
- Cancer: A Family Affair by Lea Baider PhD
- Managing Suicide Risk in Cancer Patients by Maggie Watson PhD and Luigi Grassi MD
Please click on the links below to view the webcasts:
Conference program is here.
Presentation abstracts are here.
More information on this link.